Metals Takeoff Services
(Structural and Miscellaneous)
Metals Takeoff Services (Structural and Miscellaneous)
Metals takeoff outsourcing services are normally known as takeoff or material takeoffs (MTO), and these are an important part of the estimation process. For a smaller-scale job, a constructor should be able to estimate the needed materials in their head. However, when it comes to total takeoffs, you need to draft precise and detailed plans to make sure your takeoffs are accurate and do not pose any hidden surprises after the construction begins.
Metals Takeoff Outsourcing Services
Our metals quantity estimation services include:
- Beams and girders
- Cold-Formed Steel Trusses
- Columns, tubing, and pipes
- Metal Decking
- Angles and channels
- Plates and connectors
- Access Ramps
- Metal Joists
- Joist bridging and girts
- Structural Metal Stud Framing
- Electrified Deck Systems
- Wall bracing and end anchorage
- Non-Load-Bearing Wall Framing
- Architectural Metal Framing Systems
- Tension Framing Assemblies
- Composite Joists and Floors
- Structural Steel Framing
- Cold-Formed Metal Framing
- Fabricated Wall Panel Assemblies
- Functional Metal Fabrications
- Metal Stairs
- Hanger rods
- Retractable & Folding Ceiling and Attic Stairs
- Dome Structures
- Functional Metal Stairs
- Fire Escapes
- Metal Railings
- Metal Gratings
- Stair Treads & Nosing
- Metal Stair Treads and Nosing
- Barrier Cable Systems
- Photoluminescent Treads and Nosing
- Glazed Railings
- Ornamental Metals Decorative
- Surface Drains (Trench Drains)
- Wire Rope & Cable Railings
- Architectural and Ornamental Metal Fabrications
- General Architectural
- Metal Finishes
- Cable Hanging Systems
- Skateboard Deterrents
- Architectural Metal Stairs
- Handrails and Railings
- Metal Railings
What Are The Takeoff Sheets And Plans?
Metals quantity estimation services – quantity takeoff sheets or estimating sheets are the general form of listings and taking off types, quantities, sizes of required material for a bidding estimation for any construction project.
Our precise metals estimating outsourcing services offer an accurate quantity sheet, which helps the architects, and contractors bid for and win any kind of bid – however big or small the project might be.
Our experts and skilled estimators with significant industry experience enable us to provide a range of estimation and takeoff services.
The metals estimating outsourcing services we offer include:
- Steel Frame Takeoff Services
- Structural Steel Takeoff Services
- Legacy Estimating Quality Assurance
Steel Frame Takeoff Services
Legacy Estimating hosts a team of expert estimators with substantial industry experience working for contractors, sub-contractors, and international suppliers. We offer detailed and precise steel frame takeoff services. Helping our clients regulate the estimated cost by minimizing the wastage and offering final information in detail on fabrication.
Structural Steel Takeoff Services
Legacy estimating offers clients precise structural steel takeoff services by utilizing the flawless union of expert industry estimators and detailers. We fuse modern and advanced digitizing takeoff software to produce precise, detailed, and accurate steel takeoffs.
Legacy Estimating Quality Assurance
The client feedback and the testimonials we have received over the years are a testament to our quality assurance guarantees. We look into clients' requirements in detail, understand them thoroughly no matter how unique the project might be – we treat all projects with an equal level of dedication. We make sure of using a perfect fusion of our proven successful methodology, technical knowledge, software expertise, and expert human resources to deliver precise results that exceed clients' expectations in terms of quality and fast turnaround delivery times.
Why Should You Hire Legacy Estimating?
There are tons of reasons why you can choose our premier services we offer:
- Comprehensive and detailed scrutiny of the designs
- 24/7 live chat and email support
- Fastest and shortest turnaround times
- Precise, detailed, and accurate takeoffs
- Market competitive and affordable prices